« Home | Bookmarks -- and a contest! » | ARCs!! » | Freebies, anyone? » | Tegan on the brain . . . » | kiss of midnight news . . . » | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . » | i broke my email . . . » | book club sales . . . »

Midweek check-in

My stitches come out today (yay!) and I am still working away on the proposal for Tegan's book. There's *a lot* I want to incorporate into the plot since it's technically the end of a trilogy (I'm currently contracted for three books, this being the last one) but this story also needs to leave a small door open for the next three books in the series (hopefully to be contracted in a few months, and knock on wood, all signs seem to indicate "yes!").


Some of you asked for pictures of the ARCs for KISS OF MIDNIGHT so here ya go! It's almost a real book now--squee!!

In case you're wondering, I did get a few more copies than what's shown here, but not enough to surround my entire body with like Jaci did with her first Bantam Dell book. Because she's *special*.

FYI: If you entered the bookmark/ARC contest below and *did not* provide me with your email address, you need to check back on Friday to see if you won the drawing. I probably should have thought to mention that when I announced the contest . . . :-?

Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!! OMG, that is SO cool!!!!! Look at them -- they're gorgeous! (And so are you, girl! *g*)

I LOVE that picture of you! And the ARCS are beautiful!

And I just whined more...hehehe.

Oh, how gorgeous! And the books too ;)

Woo-hoo! What a great pic. :) You look beautiful and the book looks awesome. The dynamic duo! Congrats!

Beautiful! Both you and the books :-) That must be such a thrilling feeling. Maybe someday I'll hold my own ARC's too.

Thanks for sharing my excitement, you guys! :)

BTW, I expect to see ARC photos from each and every one of you at some point, too. I think it should be a blog tradition!

How cool! Great photo!

Very cool indeed. :) They're looking good. :D

Gorgeous ARCs!! And you're looking great yourself, chica! I want your hair!

Thanks, Angela and Jordan! :)

Hey, Jolie! Nice to "see" you! Thanks for the kind words. :)

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: