« Home | Tegan on the brain . . . » | kiss of midnight news . . . » | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . » | i broke my email . . . » | book club sales . . . » | thursday thirteen #4 . . . » | new book euphoria . . . » | joy of reading #1: surviving demon island »

Freebies, anyone?

I'm skipping the Thursday Thirteen this week, but I do have something fun to offer in its place . . . FREE STUFF!

Bookmarks for KISS OF MIDNIGHT and KISS OF CRIMSON have just arrived, along with a small supply of fridge magnets featuring the cover art from both books. Any takers? They're free, just for the asking!

If you want them, email me at Lara (at) LaraAdrian.com with your name and mailing info. Open to everyone, not just U.S. residents. I'm an equal opportunity promo pusher! :-)

******
ETA: Clue No. 1 that my brain is lost to the current WIP? Until this blog entry posted, I thought tomorrow was Thursday. Even though it's not, don't look for a TT from me this week. Too much thinking required for that at the moment!

LOL, I thought you were a little ahead of the game in saying you weren't doing a TT.. Though I WISH it were Thursday already. This week is going by too slowly.

And I'll be emailing you about the bookmarks..

So I'm automatically on the list, right? You already have my address *g*

Hey, guys! And for everyone who emailed me on the side, bookmarks and magnets are going in the mail today. Hope you like them! :)

FYI, it's not too late to request. I have lots of bookmarks, so I'm happy to keep mailing them out until they're gone.

Hi, Cathie! Thanks for stopping in at my blog. Any fan of Jaci's is all right by me. :)

I'll put your goodies in the mail this weekend.

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: