« Home | thursday thirteen #4 . . . » | new book euphoria . . . » | joy of reading #1: surviving demon island » | catching up . . . » | goodbye 2006 . . . » | thursday thirteen #3 . . . » | sayonara, page proofs . . . » | holiday wishes . . . » | Thursday Thirteen #2 » | kiss of midnight . . . »

book club sales . . .

Great news out of my publisher a couple of days ago: both KISS OF MIDNIGHT and KISS OF CRIMSON have been picked up by three major book clubs!

In May and June, the books will be Featured Alternate Selections at Doubleday Book Club, Rhapsody Romance Book Club, and the Science Fiction Book Club. It's my understanding that the clubs picked up KISS OF CRIMSON sight-unseen*, just based on the strength of MIDNIGHT. Wowza! I'm beyond thrilled, of course, and can't wait to see the special hardcover editions of the series!

* sight-unseen, because, you know, a certain author was busy making a mountain out of a mole hill in revisions and the ms wasn't available when all of this was going down

Congrats Lara!

That is seriously kick-ass news!!! Congratulations! You're going to be huge. :)

Holy crap woman! This is fantastic news! Congratulations!

And why didn't you email me about this dammit?

I'm so excited for you!!! Squeeeee!!!!!

Congrats, Lara!

Oh, that is SO wicked cool!

And so deserved! And of course they picked up Crimson on the strength of Midnight. Midnight was incredible!

Thanks for all the congrats, you guys! To say I'm excited (and shocked) is putting it mildly.

And Jaci, I would have emailed you but I broke my email Thursday night. Nothing in, nothing out. Just kaput. My in-home geek squad has been trying to fix it since last night. Sucks!

Yay Lara! Sounds like you book is doing well!

Sean!!! So good to hear from you. I really have to stop by your blog or myspace page and see what you've been up to. Enjoying your leave, no doubt! I'll drop you a line . . .

Holy wow!! What amazing news! Congratulations, Lara. :) Happy dancing in your honor!

Congrats!

Thanks, Beth, HelenKay, and Nicole! :)

Very cool!
I do the SFBC, but Amazon is cheaper.. I'll have to order your book from there...

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: