« Home | ARCs!! » | Freebies, anyone? » | Tegan on the brain . . . » | kiss of midnight news . . . » | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . » | i broke my email . . . » | book club sales . . . » | thursday thirteen #4 . . . »

Bookmarks -- and a contest!

I've been plotting like crazy this weekend on Tegan's book (oh, do I have plans for that one!) but I did manage to wrestle my scanner into submission and upload some pictures of the bookmarks I designed for KISS OF MIDNIGHT and KISS OF CRIMSON. Here they are!

..............

And since ARCs for KISS OF MIDNIGHT are on en route from my publisher, I'm thinking I should probably hold some kind of drawing to give one away. So . . . how's this? Everyone who comments on this post and/or requests bookmarks will be entered into a random drawing for an ARC! For those of you who already requested bookmarks, you're automatically in the drawing. One entry per person, just to keep things fair.

I'll assign a number to each comment and/or emailed bookmark request, then at the end of next week--let's say, Friday, February 2nd--I'll randomly select a winner from all the entries received by midnight, February 1st.

Does that sound good to you?

ETA: Because my blog template can't handle anonymous comments, you can also email me at Lara (at) LaraAdrian.com and I'll add your name to the contest drawing.

Love the bookmarks, Lara! Great design. Awesome copy. Although the ARC contest is exciting, please don't enter me. You know why. :)

Hope you had a wondrous plotting weekend!

Sweet! I would love an ARC of Kiss of Midnight. Then maybe I could stick my tongue out at someone. I'm sure Angie and Jaci have already read it but you never know, I could be first for once.
LOL

Michelle (aka MG Braden)

Michelle, I'm quite sure Angie's already read it (think she did a review already) and I've already read it. *g*

Thanks, Beth!

LOL! Michelle, I think May is looking for a little smackdown! :-P

Yes, it's true that Angie, Jaci, May, and a select few others have read KISS OF MIDNIGHT already, but *nobody* has received the real-deal actual bound ARC of the book straight from the publisher. So, there you go!

Well subconsciously I knew that Angie had read it but all of them? :-( Well at least I read SDI before May! LOL I tried to get Succubus Blues but Noooooo. So now here I am begging for Kiss of Midnight. I want the pretty boung copy - LOL How shameless am I?

um that should be bound not boung! :-)

I'd love to have an advance peek. *grin* and I can't wait to see what you have plotted out for Tegan!

Your books are fantasic and I would love to have one.

Woot! they look great! I'm currently designing the bookmarks for my next release, too, and now I'm feeling totally inadequate *g*

Love the bookmarks! Kiss of Midnight sounds great and love the cover!

I would love an ARC! I read Chapter 1 on your website... I'm hooked!

I would love an ARC! The bookmarks are cool! Love them.

impressive bookmarks. I would love the ARC

Hi Lara, Can't wait to read 'Kiss of Midnight'!

I would love to have a signed copy of your book. Kiss of Midnight. I collect books, especially vampire books. I try to match my bookmarks up with the book Iam reading. Your bookmarks would be a great match. Evem if I don't win I intend on buying all of your vampire books. Emma

Gorgeous bookmarks. I would love to win an ARC.

Yes, I got to read it first *neener neener*. And I loved it. Though I do collect signed ARCs, but I'll be a brave girl and give it up this time, Lara, since I've already read the book.

And yes, y'all definitely DO want this book. It's PHENOMENAL!

I can't wait to buy my copy at the bookstore and see it in all it's finished glory. :-)

All the positive comments have piqued my curiosity about this book. Hopefully I'll win the ARC, but if not I'll have to add it to my wishlist.

Gee...do you think you have the same person entering over and over and over again for an ARC? LOL

LOVE the bookmarks, babe! Can I kidnap you to design mine? *g*

Congrats on the ARCs!!!! So exciting. take lots of pics when you get them so we can see!!!

The bookmarks look great and would love to have an ARC of the book!

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone! I'm sending out bookmarks like crazy to all who've requested.

Make sure you all check back here on Friday when I announce the winner of the ARC! Because if I don't have your email, this blog is the only way you'll know that you won. (a snafu in my contest setup...doh!)


p.s. LOL, Larissa. Ya think? ;-) Obvious duplicate commenters will only count once.

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: