« Home | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . » | i broke my email . . . » | book club sales . . . » | thursday thirteen #4 . . . » | new book euphoria . . . » | joy of reading #1: surviving demon island » | catching up . . . » | goodbye 2006 . . . »

kiss of midnight news . . .

Last month you may recall that Samhain's Evil Editor Angie posted the very first review for KISS OF MIDNIGHT (thanks, Angie!) but last night I got review number two, this time from fabulous Amanda of LoveVampires.com, a UK-based site dedicated to vampire fiction of all genres. We first connected via MySpace, and Amanda later surprised me by showcasing my book as one of several she was looking forward to in 2007. Well, no good deed shall go unpunished, so I sent Amanda a galley of KISS OF MIDNIGHT for review. She read it, and last night blew me away with a fantastic 5-star review! Thank you so much, Amanda!! :)

In other news, I've learned through the grapevine (aka, obsessively googling myself) that the Spanish translation of KISS OF MIDNIGHT will be published by Roca Editorial this summer! When they picked up the rights, they had originally mentioned 2008 as a possible pub time, but it appears that the book is going on sale July 2007. The new title, which is actually the Spanish translation of the old title, will be El Beso de la Oscuridad. Magnifico!

I plan to celebrate with a margarita (or two) and dinner out tonight. Happy Friday, everyone!

You go girl! Way to go on the fantast reviews and Spanish translation.

Mucho bueno! :-)

More fabulous news and nothing but good times ahead!

Michelle -- Muchas gracias, amiga! :)

Beth -- Thanks, and you know I'm not taking anything for granted! ;-)

Fantastic reviews! Congratulations and many "besos"!

Congratulations on the review and the translation publication!!! Way to go! :)

Congrats on the awesome review and muy bueno on the translation!

Jolie -- Thanks! Waiting impatiently for your next book.... :)

Jordan -- Thank you! I'm very excited!

Jaci -- Thanks!!

How exciting! Congrats!

Thanks, Angela! :)

Congratulations, Lara!!! WOOOTTT!!!!

I have GOT to finish my WIP so I can READ KOM!!

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: