« Home | Freebies, anyone? » | Tegan on the brain . . . » | kiss of midnight news . . . » | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . » | i broke my email . . . » | book club sales . . . » | thursday thirteen #4 . . . » | new book euphoria . . . »

ARCs!!

Exciting news out of my publisher today (okay, well, it's exciting to me!). I'm getting a small supply of bound ARCs (advance reading copies) for KISS OF MIDNIGHT in the next couple of days! I won't have a lot, but I will have enough to host a little blog party giveaway. Watch for details next week sometime!

Wooo hooo on the ARCs!!!!! Make sure to take pics when you get them *grin*

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: