« Home | Midweek check-in » | Bookmarks -- and a contest! » | ARCs!! » | Freebies, anyone? » | Tegan on the brain . . . » | kiss of midnight news . . . » | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . » | i broke my email . . . »

Thursday Thirteen #6


Thirteen Songs in my KISS OF MIDNIGHT Soundtrack
(all links are audio, so don't get yourself busted at work!)


1. Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed

2. Power in The Blood by Alabama Three (A3)

3. Predator by Collide

4. Possession by Sarah McLachlan

5. Going Under by Evanescence

6. Cat People by Gosling (Underworld 2 Soundtrack)

7. Falling by Lacuna Coil

8. The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails

9. Rev 22:20 by Puscifer (Oh. My. God. Awesome!)

10. Running From Me by Trust Company

11. Remedy by Seether

12. My Heartstrings Come Undone by Demon Hunter

13. All of This Past by Sarah Bettens


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


How cool is it that there's a band named "Demon Hunter"? *g*

Great playlist. It fits your book ;-)

Very cool. Now if you could just convince Bantam/Dell to include a CD with the book.... :)

By the way, a friend of mine does reviews for a German romance magazine and she's been raving about Kiss of Midnight. She won't lend me her ARC, though, darnitall.

Jaci -- I think of you every time I play that song! I was really surprised to discover the band is Christian Rock. :-?

Darla -- Hi! I'm friends with the editor of that German magazine, but I don't know who got the ARC for review. I'm so glad your friend liked it! Raving is good. I like raving reviewers! :)

Great TT Lara! I love Possession by Sarah McLachlan - she's from where I live you know. :-)

That's so cool that you made a soundtrack for your book. You so ROCK! LOL

Michelle -- LOL, I just this second got back from posting at your blog! I *love* Sarah Mc. My God, that voice! Those lyrics! She blows me away.

My husband is a huge Lacuna Coil fan and people rarely ever mention them!

Cool, I love Evanescence.
This reminds me of when I was little.. those records that you'd play while reading a book.. it'd tell you when to turn the page. Just make a CD to do the same.. LOL

Angie -- I played so much Lacuna Coil during KOM that I put the band in the acknowledgments! Your hubby has good taste in music!

Angela -- Oh my gosh, I remember those record/books! LOL, what a blast from the past. And yeah, Evanescence is amazing. They're also in KOM's acknowledgments. If it were possible to wear out a CD from overuse, my FALLEN CD would have melted, I'm sure! Do you have THE OPEN DOOR album? It's also very good, but not *quite* the zero-misses genius of FALLEN. IMO, anyway.

Very cool list. Some of my favorite bands. I haven't heard Lacuna Coil yet, though I'm going to a concert featuring them in May with Stone Sour.

And I'm seeing Evanescence end of March. Love Amy Lee's voice. And love the Seether and Disturbed songs.

No, I don't think I have any of their CD's actually.. I've been meaning too. So, FALLEN is your favorite? I want to get whatever one has the songs from the movie Daredevil.. there were at least two.

Amy Lee has the most gorgeous voice. Have you heard the song "Silence" by Sarah McLachlan? It's a bit older, and done with a group called Delerium -- great song, and perfect for your "soundtrack" too, I bet!

I can't stop making recommendations. Are you familiar with THE TOADIES? They did a few songs that many interpreted as "vampire", TYLER and POSSUM KINGDOM.

Nicole -- You are always going to the *best* concerts! I'm jealous!

Angela -- I would imagine the Daredevil songs were from FALLEN, if they weren't done exclusively for the movie. I didn't realize Evanesence was on that soundtrack, but I do remember liking the score.

Jolie -- I've not heard Silence (that I know of) and The Toadies are familiar, but I can't recall if I've actually heard any of their stuff. I'll definitely check these recs out at iTunes. Thanks!

Alison -- Some women buy shoes. I buy books and music. Okay, and the occasional pair of frivolous heels. :-> Glad the ARC arrived. I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: