« Home | Thursday Thirteen #6 » | Midweek check-in » | Bookmarks -- and a contest! » | ARCs!! » | Freebies, anyone? » | Tegan on the brain . . . » | kiss of midnight news . . . » | thursday thirteen #5 . . . » | a pound of flesh . . . » | just stuff . . . »

And the ARC goes to . . .

Maria, Lover of All Things Romance

Congratulations, Maria! Please contact me (lara (at) laraadrian.com) with your mailing info and I will put KISS OF MIDNIGHT in the mail to you right away.

Thank you to all who entered the drawing and requested bookmarks. This was so much fun, I'm going to do it again in a couple of weeks. :)

Happy Friday, all!

Lucky Maria!! Congratulations!

I guess crying would just be wrong?! LOL

Congrats Maria!

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: