« Home | thursday thirteen #3 . . . » | sayonara, page proofs . . . » | holiday wishes . . . » | Thursday Thirteen #2 » | kiss of midnight . . . » | all chilled out now . . . » | i heart my editor . . . » | hump day happy place . . . » | ho, ho, ho . . . » | thankful . . . »

goodbye 2006 . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


I hope 2007 brings good health, prosperity, and much happiness to all! See you later this week after I wrap up final, final (reeeally final) revisions for KISS OF CRIMSON.

Happy New Year!

Happy 007 to you too, Lara.

(Why do I keep thinking of Daniel Craig when I say that? :-) )

007. 007. 007. 007.

Hmmm.

I bet you were glad to get those page proofs off of your desk. :) Love, love, love the cover of Kiss of Midnight. Wishing you joy and inspiration in the coming year!!!

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: