« Home | off it goes . . . » | the end is here . . . » | sick and tired . . . » | kiss of crimson cover . . . » | catching up . . . » | lara does frankfurt . . . » | another day, another cover . . . » | corrected cover . . . » | still here, still chained up . . . » | happy weekend . . . »

a day of anARChy . . .

No, that post title does not refer to the state of the midterm elections, although the neck-and-neck Senate race is killing me! Who'da thunk we'd have this show of interest in an off year? Yay, America! Way to rock the vote!

But back to the ARCs. Yesterday, I gave a copy of KISS OF MIDNIGHT to Angie, who twisted my arm very nicely (not to mention, publicly) about wanting an early read. Jaci's already read it. And last week I sent copies to my fellow Bantam Dell pals, Larissa and Steph. Then, while emailing about other things with Colleen, we agreed to trade ARCs (which means I have a copy of THE REST FALLS AWAY! Neener, neener, y'all!).

Now here's the truly bizarre thing: this morning I got an unexpected email from none other than Santa Claus, the Jolly One, telling me that I'm very pretty and that I should send an ARC to Shannon. I mean, wow! Santa thinks I'm pretty!! The ARC is on the way, Shan! ;-)

Can we help it if word is leaking out how freakin great that book is?

*bats lashes*

Or that we all know how to whine in the most amazing and inventive ways ;)

((((Jaci)))) Thanks, schweetie!

Angie -- LOL! Expert whiners, all y'all. :)

No fair! I want one. poor poor sybil...

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: