« Home | still here, still chained up . . . » | happy weekend . . . » | trailer envy . . . » | officially rechristened . . . » | kiss of something . . . » | book haul . . . » | deadline hell . . . » | from the back cover . . . » | hurry up and wait . . . » | we have quotage . . . »

corrected cover . . .


As you can see to your right over here, my publisher sent me the updated cover for (the title I'm still getting used to) KISS OF MIDNIGHT -- complete with cover quote from the fabulous New York Times Bestselling J.R. Ward!

Now the anticipation builds (at least, for me) on the arrival of the cover for KISS OF CRIMSON, which is currently in the works . . . as I barrel toward the finish line on the manuscript.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Thank you to all of the kind souls who friended me on myspace recently. I feel much better now that I'm not alone over there, even if being registered on myspace feels somehow squicky in and of itself . . . .

lara, love the cover and love the title!!!

Yay! Thanks, Anne! :)

JR Ward? Wowza, girl! That is too cool. Congratulations.

Hi, Richelle! Thanks for the kudos. I was pretty excited to get that quote! :)

BTW, I can't wait for your book! I don't recall how or where I stumbled upon your website and blog, but now I'm hooked. Congrats on your sale! GREAT cover, too!

Lara! Great cover and I'm off to AMAZON to check it out :)

I do love the cover! I'm glad they didn't change anything but the word MIDNIGHT. Although I liked DARKNESS better.

Hope you can come out and play very soon!

Hi, Lora!

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, you won't find much at Amazon right now. My publisher hasn't posted the cover or anything else yet. But they have recently added a listing for KISS OF CRIMSON, the second book in the series! :)

Hey, Colleen! :)

Yep, just one word changed, but it was a good one. Ah, well. :-/

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: