« Home | happy weekend . . . » | trailer envy . . . » | officially rechristened . . . » | kiss of something . . . » | book haul . . . » | deadline hell . . . » | from the back cover . . . » | hurry up and wait . . . » | we have quotage . . . » | feast your eyes . . . »

still here, still chained up . . .

I made some good progress on KISS OF CRIMSON this weekend (which just went up on Amazon), but then today I ripped out a lot of what I wrote because it just . . . wasn't working. Played a little scene reshuffle today, changing the sequence of a couple of events and I think it's on a better track now. I hope.

I also contacted a web designer (thank you, Larissa and Jaci!) and I'm awaiting a reply about spiffing up my site and blog. Time to get that ball rolling.

In other news, I joined MySpace -- here's my page. It plays one of my favorite Collide songs, worth checking out for that alone! :-) Right now I am a friendless loser, except for that Tom guy, but I suspect he'll friend just about anyone. So please friend me. Please?

Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: