« Home | Video trailer--check it out! » | It's aliiiiiive! » | New Sales! » | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Stuff and more stuff » | joy of reading #2: the nymph king » | Copyedits, website, etc. » | And the ARC goes to . . . » | Thursday Thirteen #6 » | Midweek check-in »

New site, new blog!

Sorry for the gap in posts, but I've moved -- to a new website design and WordPress blog, that is! Come visit me at my new digs . . .

www.LaraAdrian.com

I'm going to leave this blog up, but comments will be disabled and there will be no new posts. Please update your bookmarks to the new URLs.

Hope to see you at my new place!

Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: