« Home | New Sales! » | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Stuff and more stuff » | joy of reading #2: the nymph king » | Copyedits, website, etc. » | And the ARC goes to . . . » | Thursday Thirteen #6 » | Midweek check-in » | Bookmarks -- and a contest! » | ARCs!! »

It's aliiiiiive!

Or, rather, it's *almost* alive.

My website and email server was hacked last weekend (bastards!) and is in the process of being rebuilt. The site went back online this morning, but I still don't have email. And anything sent to me on Friday or later? Never got it. Never gonna get it. In fact, I have no idea what my email is going to look like once it's resuscitated. I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty.

So, if you've been trying to reach me, please know that I'm not ignoring you. If your emails are bouncing (as some folks who've reached me through MySpace have told me), now you know why. This sucks!

I'll post when everything is back online. At least I'll try to post. Blogger informed me as I logged in today that this will be my last post on the old Blogger. I'll have to switch to New Blogger, and I'm not at all sure this canned template I'm using will be compatible. Sigh. It's always something.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I've missed you all!

p.s. I'm trying to figure out why Blogger can't load my profile image, but I did manage to add a new widget to my sidebar. Anyone who'd like to sign up for my newsletter (privately managed, totally secure) can do so by filling out the sign-up form to the right ---->

I cannot wait to see what your website looks like!

Oh, um, don't get too excited. The new site is still in process, so all that went live again today is the old pages. Soon, though! Soon!

:)

No wonder all those emails I sent you bounced back to me.

Eeek on the hacker!!!

I miss you! *cries*

Hi Lara, I just wanted to let you know that I've posted my review for 'Kiss of Midnight' at http://www.shewholovesromance.blogspot.com

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: