« Home | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Stuff and more stuff » | joy of reading #2: the nymph king » | Copyedits, website, etc. » | And the ARC goes to . . . » | Thursday Thirteen #6 » | Midweek check-in » | Bookmarks -- and a contest! » | ARCs!! » | Freebies, anyone? »

New Sales!

Sorry for the radio silence over here the past several days. I've been plugging away on Tegan's book, which is [thisclose] to having a title now (I hate working on a book that doesn't have a title), but I also have some breaking news!

I've just signed on with Bantam Dell for three more books in the Midnight Breed series!!!

That said, I sure hope everyone likes KISS OF MIDNIGHT and KISS OF CRIMSON, because I intend to subject you to more of my sexy necksuckers well into next year! The talk right now is to publish books 3 and 4 back-to-back early Spring 2008, and I wouldn't be surprised if the last two come out back-to-back as well. Just speculation on my part, but I'm sensing a pattern here . . . ;-)

I just KNEW something was brewing. Let me be the first here to say WA-HOOOOO!!! That is huge news and so deserved. Congratualtions, Lara! Happy dancing in your honor. :)

Thank you, Beth! :)

I hope you're swimming along on your deadline. And where's my ARC of Evie, lady?!!

Hugs!

I already woo hooo'd you to death yesterday, but I want to congratulate you again on the new sales! I don't think we can get enough of your sexy vamps and I can't wait for everyone to read them.

And where's my ARC of KOC, woman?

Hey, Jaci! Thanks for all the cheers yesterday and today! :)

Ditto, you and your Demon Hunters--bring 'em on! I'll show you my ARC if you show me yours!

Very cool. Congrats!

Congrats! I've almost finished reading the ARC of KOM. LOVE IT! I'm thrilled to hear there will be many more books in the Midnight Breed Series.

Congrats, Lara!

Way to go Lara! I'm looking forward to reading all of them. :-)

Congratulations!!

Awesome news, Lara! For you AND your readers.

Thanks, everyone! :)

Jen -- I owe you email. On the way!

May -- I owe you bookmarks. Going out this week!

Thanks for all the cheers and congrats, you guys!!

Congrats! That is awesome.

::crosses fingers this doesn't show up 30 times::

Congratulations Lara!!! Woo hoo! :D

Thanks, Syb and Jordan! I'll be grinning through the weekend, I'm sure. :)

That's wicked good news! Not only for you, but for us, too. :)

I congratulated you already, but this is just too exciting not to do it again. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm late to the party, but ... Wooooot! Congratulations!

Lara - I am trying to email you but it keeps coming back. Something about an invalid email but I'm replying to yours so not sure what's going on. Plus your website is down (which you may know).

Anyway, just wanted you to know that I got it (yesterday) and I'm so excited. I posted about it on my blog.

YAY! Thank you and I'll touch base after I've read it.

ok that should have read I posted it on my http://www.mgbraden.com/blog

I forgot I can only use my blogger ID here. :0

Hey, everyone!

Thanks for all the congrats! It's been a crappy week (see today's blog post) so I'm late replying and haven't online much.

Michelle -- I'm heading over to your blog now! Glad the book finally arrived! :)

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: