« Home | strength and honor . . . » | back to work . . . » | a day of anARChy . . . » | off it goes . . . » | the end is here . . . » | sick and tired . . . » | kiss of crimson cover . . . » | catching up . . . » | lara does frankfurt . . . » | another day, another cover . . . »

tcb and good stuff . . .

Still awaiting my editor's verdict on KISS OF CRIMSON (although by waiting, I mean that I am nearly finished with my own list of things I want to fix about the ms and just need to add her revision suggestions to the mix). I've also got pricklings of plot ideas for the next book, which I am really eager to start!

So, while I'm taking care of business, check out some of the good things that are happening to other writers: Jaci got reviewed by Publishers Weekly; Jordan landed a 3-book deal from TOR; Meljean landed an agent; Richelle sold two YA books to Penguin/Razorbill . . . and I'm sure I'm leaving out lots of other good stuff that's been going on in blogland. Doesn't it seem like the publishing world is buzzing with activity lately? I know some areas are in a slump (believe me, I *know*) but other areas are absolutely cranking!

What about you? Do you have good news to share, writing or otherwise? Let's hear it!

pricklings of plot is a very good thing *g*

thank you for mentioning my review, darlin. I'm still stoked about it! :-)

And woo hoo about everyone's great news!

Hey, J! I hope you're still celebrating that glorious PW review. You conquered the Big Bad of Reviewland! WTG!!

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: