« Home | thursday thirteen #1 . . . » | the editor has spoken . . . » | tcb and good stuff . . . » | strength and honor . . . » | back to work . . . » | a day of anARChy . . . » | off it goes . . . » | the end is here . . . » | sick and tired . . . » | kiss of crimson cover . . . »

shut up and write . . .

Yesterday was fun! Too much fun, because I didn't end up getting a lick of work done. So, today I'm shutting off my internet and email, and knuckling down on the revisions. Since our lunatic feline has a vet appointment this afternoon and we are having company for the weekend, I'm not expecting to make big progress. But today the hacking and slashing must begin. . . .

Happy weekend, all!

Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: