« Home | tcb and good stuff . . . » | strength and honor . . . » | back to work . . . » | a day of anARChy . . . » | off it goes . . . » | the end is here . . . » | sick and tired . . . » | kiss of crimson cover . . . » | catching up . . . » | lara does frankfurt . . . »

the editor has spoken . . .

My editor called yesterday with revision comments on KISS OF CRIMSON--surprisingly light revisions!

As with KISS OF MIDNIGHT before, I need to go deeper with the world-building and the character development/backstory in this subsequent book. Since I had those areas on my personal fix list, along with a few other things that I want to address even if they weren't mentioned by my editor, I'm feeling pretty relieved. No big surprises or major overhauls. Whew!

Now all I have to do is wrap this baby up by the end of the month so I can toddle off stress-free with hubby on vacation in December! :-)

On a completely unrelated note, I hope Emmitt Smith wins Dancing With The Stars. Yes, I'm admitting it in public: I've been happily rotting my brain on that show for months. I'll be glad to reclaim my Tuesday and Wednesday nights . . . .

Woo hoo on light revisions! Won't it be nice to leave for vacation with nothing weighing you down? *grin*

And I LOVE Dancing With The Stars, been watching every week.

And I love both Mario and Emmitt and don't know who I want to win. I almost hate to see it end cuz I know one of them will lose tonight. *sobs*

Well, I hope to have nothing weighing me down on vacation, Jaci. I am looking forward to a week of sun, sand, and bottomless pina coladas! Can't. Wait.

And hurray for Emmitt!! I was so happy he won. Cheryl Burke has the Midas Touch, doesn't she? I feel bad for Mario, but it sort of bothered me that he was so aloof when talking about Karina while she is so clearly enamored of him. Don't really have much love for a player.... :-/

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: