« Home | kiss of something . . . » | book haul . . . » | deadline hell . . . » | from the back cover . . . » | hurry up and wait . . . » | we have quotage . . . » | feast your eyes . . . » | news from the dark side . . . » | blogger, you suck . . . » | making it all fit . . . »

officially rechristened . . .

As of today, it looks like the new title, KISS OF MIDNIGHT is official. Now to see how long it takes Amazon, et al, to correct their listings! Hopefully before May 1st, that's all I ask.

In other news, I think I broke my blog yesterday when I permitted anonymous (non-blogspot) comments. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but the topic appeared to be locked after the first one (hi, Jaci!) and I couldn't get in there to reply to save my life. So I shut off the anonymous permission a few minutes ago and "Viola!" (as my uncle likes to say) it worked again. I'm wondering if my template code isn't designed to handle anon comments . . . ? If I figure it out, I'll reopen the permission. Meanwhile, sorry for the annoyance!

oh fine. i broke it

pbbbbbbbbbbbbbt

And wooo hooo on the official title!

LOL! Hey, I lubs ya anyway. ;-)

Thanks for the cheers on my new title!

Yes, I noticed! I was trying to comment on the new title, and commiserate with the changes, and Blogger was being mean. So I'm glad that things are back to normal.

Anyway, I do like Kiss of Midnight. A lot. And I like the way it fits in with the series.

Question on the cover: I assume it will stay the same, with just the word Darkness swapped out for Midnight?

Hey, Colleen! :)

Thanks for the input on my new title--glad you like it! As for the cover, I don't expect there will be changes outside of the title correction, but I don't know. The latest version has J.R. Ward's quote on the front as well, but I hadn't gotten around to uploading the image before the title thing came up.

And I just have to say again how AMAZING your book trailer is for THE REST FALLS AWAY. Gawd, am I green with envy over that! You have the coolest toys, I swear.

love the title, lara!

I like the title! Sounds like it works well with the book, too! :)

Thanks Lara! I do love my toys! LOL.

Anne -- thanks! :) I've been reading snippets from your book, PALE IMMORTAL, and it's agony not to just dive in and tear through it already! As soon as I'm off deadline, I am going on a serious book-reading binge! My TBR runneth over. And btw, your trailer for PI is very cool, too!

Larissa -- thanks, glad you like the new title! :)

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: