« Home | news from the dark side . . . » | blogger, you suck . . . » | making it all fit . . . » | tell me more . . . » | dreams made flesh . . . »

feast your eyes . . .

Success! I managed to post the preliminary cover for KISS OF DARKNESS over on the sidebar. It's a scan of a copy, and not even a good scan at that (those sloppy edges -- eeesh!) but once I get the actual image file or cover flat from B/D, I will replace my feeble attempt with the real deal.

As for me, I have a copy of this cover enlarged and posted on my office wall, another cut to size and wrapped around someone else's book, which is propped up on my desk to serve as inspiration and a reminder that "Yes, Virginia, this is really going to be a book one day!", and I also have a miniature of the cover inserted into a photo keychain where other (did someone say sane?) people might display pix of their kids. To date, I have not resorted to sleeping with the cover under my pillow, but I'm making no promises!

Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: