« Home | officially rechristened . . . » | kiss of something . . . » | book haul . . . » | deadline hell . . . » | from the back cover . . . » | hurry up and wait . . . » | we have quotage . . . » | feast your eyes . . . » | news from the dark side . . . » | blogger, you suck . . . »

trailer envy . . .

Since I'm still locked in my office and not able to come out and play, I thought I'd post links to a couple of sparkly web toys that I wish I had for myself. Click and enjoy!

Anne Frasier's PALE IMMORTAL book trailer

Colleen Gleason's THE REST FALLS AWAY book trailer

I wish I knew how to embed the vids into my blog, but alas, linkage will have to suffice for now.

trailer envy. i love it!

thanks for putting up the link, lara!
fortunately i have a kid involved in film -- which is the only way i could afford to get my trailer made. child labor. ;)

Thanks for posting the link, Lara!

I didn't realize you were locked in your tower (should I call you Rapunzel instead?). When do you get to come out and play?

Holy crap!

Those are ROCKIN trailers, ladies!

I want both books NOW!

And I want a trailer for my book like...YESTERDAY *g*

Anne, you really scored, then! Gorgeous trailer, and you got it done for child labor wages? Niiice! BTW, I love the music in your trailer, too. Very atmospheric and spooky. Tres cool!

Colleen (why do I always type your name Cooleen first, then have to fix it? must be some subconscious message there.... *g*)

Anyway, yes, I am locked in my . . . well, it's not exactly a tower, but at least it's not the basement, either! I won't get to loosen my shackle until the first week or October or so. Hopefully sooner!

At least I haven't had the urge to kill off crucial characters yet. That's never a good sign as deadline looms . . . .

And yeah, what Jaci said. :)

thanks, jaci!

lara, my kids did the music. :D :D :D maybe you knew that. i'm beginning to think i should have had more than 2 kids. this childbirth thing could have really paid off big time.

my daughter just finished a video for a writer in hawaii. it's beautiful. i'll post it on my blog when it's ready.

Hey, Anne -- No, I didn't know your kids did the music, too. What a creative bunch you are! That's so cool.

Me, I don't have kids--just a couple of cats, and let me tell you, they are useless when it comes to creative arts. :-P

I look forward to seeing your daughter's next video masterpiece!

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: