« Home | from the back cover . . . » | hurry up and wait . . . » | we have quotage . . . » | feast your eyes . . . » | news from the dark side . . . » | blogger, you suck . . . » | making it all fit . . . » | tell me more . . . » | dreams made flesh . . . »

deadline hell . . .

Eureka! I see light at the end of the tunnel as I near the final few weeks of my deadline for KISS OF CRIMSON, the second book of my Midnight Breed series. I know there will be revisions on the horizon once I'm finished with the draft (my own fixes, and, no doubt, a few from my editor), but that's all right. I am one of those bizarre creatures who actually likes revising a manuscript, as noted in an earlier post to this blog. For now, though, I'm just trying to get all of the story down on paper and hoping it comes close to the way I envision it in my head.

Hopefully I'll be coming up for air soon . . . .

Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: