« Home | we have quotage . . . » | feast your eyes . . . » | news from the dark side . . . » | blogger, you suck . . . » | making it all fit . . . » | tell me more . . . » | dreams made flesh . . . »

hurry up and wait . . .

Er, yeah. You know how I said that KISS OF DARKNESS was coming out February 2007? Well, there's been a slight change in schedule. My editor called last week to let me know that my release date has been bumped out to May 1, 2007. Yep, May. That's like, about a YEAR from now. Sigh...

But the really cool news is that I'm getting bumped because Bantam Dell wants to release the second book, KISS OF CRIMSON, in June!! That means back-to-back releases next summer! Woo hoo!!

Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: