« Home | kiss of midnight . . . » | all chilled out now . . . » | i heart my editor . . . » | hump day happy place . . . » | ho, ho, ho . . . » | thankful . . . » | shut up and write . . . » | thursday thirteen #1 . . . » | the editor has spoken . . . » | tcb and good stuff . . . »

Thursday Thirteen #2

Thirteen Holiday Diversions


1. How much do I love Christmas? THIS MUCH!


2. According to my 4 year old niece, I am a very talented dancer and my Christmas dress is really pretty. :-)


3. You know, personally for me, nothing says Christmas like a bunch of singing cats.


4. Lest you think Santa's one-day-a-year job is easy, consider this.


5. Public Service Announcement: Don't make the mistake of driving past Larissa's house this time of year. (Video may cause severe nausea and/or retinal bleeding.)


6. Christmas is for everyone, and Sarah Silverman urges Santa to not forget about Jewish girls.


7. Who needs jewelry or chocolates when your man can give you this? Watch it quick, because the copyright censors already deleted a few!


8. For some, the holiday begins with The Airing of Grievances, followed by Feats of Strength. Behold, the glory of Festivus (for the rest of us)!


9. I'm a sucker for A Christmas Carol, and not even Kelsey Grammer can dim my sentimental love of the story.


10. Sharing some more wholesome holiday goodness, Denis Leary wishes all of us a Merry F*ing Christmas!


11. This very special holiday movie also happens to contain one of my favorite Christmas songs.


12. Here's another one of my favorite Christmas classics, The Channukah Song. Watch it only if you really, really wannakuh! :-)


13. Warning: This last one may cause involuntary toe-tapping and/or head-bobbing. Enjoy!

Wishing everyone the most joyous of holidays--however you choose to celebrate--and a safe, happy New Year!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1
. Angela/SciFi Chick; 2. Evil Editor Angie; 3. May; 4. Michelle; 5. You're next!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Hilarious!
Love your list.

Dear god. D*** in a box? lolol who is that in the clip?

Dear god.

You're a Christmas person.

*shudders*

*does not dare to click any of the links for fear of Merry germs*

Angela -- Hee, hee. Glad you like!

Angie -- LOL! I nearly died when I saw D*ck in a Box for the first time. The lighter-haired guy is Justin Timberlake, and the other one is an SNL cast member Andy Samburg. He's also responsible for the SNL short video from earlier this year that had Natalie Portman rapping. That was hilarious, too!

May -- I can't help it. Show me tiny white lights and glittery ribbons and I go a little crazy. :) But be not afraid. My links are more of the eggnog-and-rum Christmas spirit than CindyLoo in Whoville sweetness. Except the last one. Gotta love the Grinch!

This was too funny! That SNL skit was baaaaadddd.

LOL--OMG, loved the links. And my drive-by... *g*

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: