« Home | ho, ho, ho . . . » | thankful . . . » | shut up and write . . . » | thursday thirteen #1 . . . » | the editor has spoken . . . » | tcb and good stuff . . . » | strength and honor . . . » | back to work . . . » | a day of anARChy . . . » | off it goes . . . »

hump day happy place . . .

Huh. I rather like the title of today's post. Maybe I'll have to make it a regular thing! Anyway, today is good news day. Just because I say so.

#1. I'm about halfway done or better with KISS OF CRIMSON revisions. Hurray! For some reason, my brain is not clicking through these changes like I usually do. Too many other things going on at the same time. I need some chocolate and Red Bull!

#2. I'm about halfway done with my holiday shopping. Hip, hip, hurray! That'a a major relief that will be even greater when I get home from Mexico next month and don't have to rush around buying and shipping presents.

#3. I got a surprise delivery from my publisher yesterday -- cover flats for KISS OF MIDNIGHT! Unfortunately, I only got four of them, and one of the four has a blemish, but I was very excited to see that the the top half of the cover has a metallic wash! It really makes the artwork pop. And the word "Midnight" is set in silver foil. Squeee!! (It doesn't take much to get me excited, evidently.)

But enough about me.

#4. Lots of good stuff is going on around blogland. A brief sampling: Jaci just got a Top Pick review from Romantic Times for SURVIVING DEMON ISLAND (coming next month!). Larissa just got DIK'd by AAR (which is a good thing, for those of you as yet uninitiated) for her novella in the new Red Sage anthology. Shannon got a great review for her traditional romance, FOREVER AGAIN.

#5. Lastly, for those of you doing The Google and arriving here searching for Daniel Craig in a blue swim suit eye candy, here he is! Ogle to your heart's content. I know I will. :)

Why thank you darlin. I'm wicked thrilled about that review.

Congrats on the cover flats. I'm DYING to see the KOM cover. It sounds awesome!

I'm almost finished with my holiday shopping too. But now I'm snowed in and probably will be for a few days. Ugh.

Revisions....um yeah. Been working on mine for quite awhile now. Still not done. Hope yours go a lot faster than mine are *g*

Yay on the cover flats!

Haven't done much shopping yet. :(

Congrats again, Jaci! And awesome for Shannon!

ah.. I love this picture. :)

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: