« Home | thankful . . . » | shut up and write . . . » | thursday thirteen #1 . . . » | the editor has spoken . . . » | tcb and good stuff . . . » | strength and honor . . . » | back to work . . . » | a day of anARChy . . . » | off it goes . . . » | the end is here . . . »

ho, ho, ho . . .

So, there I am, recovering from a couple of days of tryptophan overdosing, when it hits me: because of a vacation that gets me home a few days before Christmas, I have to complete all of my holiday shopping and get it shipped out to various destinations . . . this week!! GAH!

Plus, I still have Crimson revisions to finish up before I go. And website content to think about so I can give it to my site designer. And a few to-do items from my publicist that need addressing. And probably half a dozen other things I'm forgetting at the moment.

I'm tired already!

I just clicked on over from Colleen's blog...your book, Kiss of Midnight, sounds wicked interesting, given the fact I love vampire books (the kind where they're hot, not the kind where they're hunted LOL), I'm a photographer, and I live near Boston! Can't wait to give it a read! May 2007?

Yeah but you get to go on vacation to someplace sinfully warm and tropical, so you get no sympathy. Nyah!

Now get to work. *cracks whip*

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Janet,

Hi "neighbor", and welcome! I just checked out your photoblog. You have a great eye! And an adorable dog, too! :)

Thanks for the interest in Midnight. The heroine is an art photographer, her main subject matter being abandoned places and urban decay stuff. I had a lot of fun "exploring" creepy pictures online to get a feel for what that kind of photography might be like.

Jaci, come on! I worked hard for this vacation. I have a right to enjoy a little tropical sun and sin, don't I? Well, even if I don't, I'm going anyway! :-P

Colleen, way to confuse me! LOL And FWIW, your daughter has great taste in music! ;-)

Lara, I just removed my comment above now that I know you've seen it...privacy, you know? ;-)

Good idea, Colleen. I'll take care of the other one, too.

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: