« Home | holiday wishes . . . » | Thursday Thirteen #2 » | kiss of midnight . . . » | all chilled out now . . . » | i heart my editor . . . » | hump day happy place . . . » | ho, ho, ho . . . » | thankful . . . » | shut up and write . . . » | thursday thirteen #1 . . . »

sayonara, page proofs . . .

Today I finished correcting page proofs for KISS OF MIDNIGHT. Hoo-boy, was that an interesting exercise! I'm trying not to stress about the fact that somewhere along the line, between what I submitted and what came out of typesetting, my heroine's "ginger" colored hair curiously became "sensed" hair in Chapter 3. Or that a character's "irises" ended up being "issues" in another chapter. Gah!

I think I caught everything that needed fixing. I hope so, because . . . off . . . it . . . goes!

FYI, I've added an excerpt from KISS OF MIDNIGHT over at my website.

Congrats! Can't wait to read it!
Sounds like lovely Word formating glitches.. hope you found them all.

Thanks, Angela! :)

Whatever the problem was, it drove me batty. I make enough mistakes on my own, thankyouverymuch. I *think* I combed out all of the wonky errors.

Happy (early) New Year to you!

ya know, reading that excerpt makes me want to read the book.

again.

bwahahahahahahaha!

Aww, thanks, Jaci. ((hug))

Post a Comment
Kiss of Midnight

About me

  • Hey. Lara here, currently spending time on the dark side, writing a sexy vampire series for Bantam/Dell. Stay tuned for news on KISS OF MIDNIGHT, KISS OF CRIMSON, and the rest of the Midnight Breed!
My profile

SIGN UP FOR LARA'S
PRIVATE NEWSLETTER!
E-mail address:
Full Name: